5th January 2013, 10:53 AM
Gemini WR550 for sale - Brisbane
*please note that the first photos are not the trailer its on now and don't include the rocket launchers.
This boat originally appealed to me due to the fact there is nothing else so light to tow (under 700kg full of fuel), fuel efficient, spacious and above all, highly capable in big seas. Nothing can tackle the ocean like a RIB and particularly this model with its legendary deep-v hull. Unfortunately at the moment I need the money more than the boat.
- The hull and tubes are all in great nic having less than 100 hours of use as the johnson is the original motor. Both hull and motor we're purchased new in 2006. Ive heard that the hull alone then was around the 50g mark but don't quote me on that.
- Boat and trailer registered for about another 10 months.
- Engine runs like a clock. As you may know these new Johnson 4 strokes are a Suzuki with a nice looking white Johno cowling, meaning every part is suzuki which are commonly known as the best outboards made, hence why thats all police/fisheries etc. use. Super quite & fuel efficient. I have a professional engine report conducted less a year ago which i can email.
- 110L stainless fuel tank (not exactly sure on figures but I was doing 70km round trips out to goldsmith island in the whitsundays and was using 60 or 70 bucks of petrol.
- New fully waterproof Raymarine A50D or AD50 colour screen sounder and plotter with upgraded transducer. Have a read about these they get a great wrap. Still under warranty.
- Trailer is homemade, built from a stacer frame, its only about a year old. very solid, great tyres, brakes (which aren't needed but they were there so I hooked them up), independant rubber suspension not leaf springs = no rust, LED lights, Rope winch.
- stainless rocket launchers welded by moreton marine stainless + rod strap
- 2 large seats offer storage
- plated for 11
- trailable canvas cover
Last edited by boody90; 6th January 2013 at 01:21 PM.