Love the sport of spearfishing but don't have an inkling on how to cook a fish? In this new series founder and owner of Adreno, Tim Neilsen, will show you how to Cook Your Catch.
If you're looking for ways to jazz up your crayfish, this recipe is one not to be missed! This dish works well with any style of lobster or crayfish, in this video Tim uses Southern Green Lobster to turn an average eating lobster into an irresistible dish. Perfect for any occasion.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel now for fortnightly fish recipes, spearfishing videos, spearfishing tips and gear reviews
- 3 Crayfish
- 500ml Milk
- 3tbs Flour
- 7tbs Butter
- 100ml White Wine
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 cup Reggiano Parmigiano
- 1 cup Grated Cheddar
- Add 3tbs of four to 3tbs of butter in medium saucepan and heat over a medium heat.
- Stir until a thick paste form.
- Add milk and stir until combined
- Sir in white whine, parmesan and season.
- Cut lobster in half
- Remove tail meat from shell
- Take the lobster shells and place in a paella dish, roast the shells in the oven until red.
- Cut lobster meat into bite sized medallions.
- Add remaining butter to a saucepan with garlic and heat until melted.
- Add lobster medallions to the pan and cook until just white.
- Remove lobster shells from oven and spoon lobster medallions back into the shells.
- Drizzle the béchamel sauce over the lobster and top with grated cheddar cheese and season.
- Cook in over for another 10 minutes or until brown.
- Serve with a side of salad and dress with a squeeze of lemon.